event suggestion

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
RiOt MaKeR

event suggestion

Post by RiOt MaKeR »

I actually have two suggestions. The main one is to try and give people a couple extra minutes to join the events. Maybe I am alone on this, but I seem to barely make it to most events. The second suggestion is a four way CTF arena with all spells except summons. This could allow teams to get more tactical.

Fwerp
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: event suggestion

Post by Fwerp »

Just curious, what disallowed spells do you want to cast?

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Want to go up to 10 mins instead of 6 on joins?

Teknix
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Teknix »

made a post about this on the 2nd of march and didn't get too many constructive replies but here is one.
Kryptonical wrote:To add my 2 cents, I'm not much of an events guy just cause I've only been to 2 tournies (was just seeing what it was about). However I recently got invited to do a CTF event and was really excited about it. I heard I only need to have 1 of each item cause in the tournies it doesnt use those items up but you need at least one...well I was running around trying to get 1 of each item and missed it by less than 30 seconds...gotta say I was pretty disappointed... :/

I dont see how extending the gates an extra 5 mins would create much of a conflict with anybody.
chumbucket wrote:
GomerPyle wrote:chum RPs a thief
Roleplays?!?

RiOt MaKeR

Post by RiOt MaKeR »

I was not aware that we have 6 minutes to join. I have only joined a handful of events so far. It seemed more like 2-3 minutes to sign up. I guess 6 minutes should be enough time.

The main spell I am used to using in ctf is teleport. I understand this might not be good for these events. Actually I am okay with keeping spells as they are on here. Otherwise people will be doing less pvp and more teleporting around, which is a bad thing.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Post by RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR »

I've got a suggestion I feel is legitimate, I think that all the spells should be allowed in CTF's and other events of that style, mainly because there not just 1v1 events and theres a lot of different strategys one can employ with all of the spells.

Just throwin' it out there.

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR wrote:I've got a suggestion I feel is legitimate, I think that all the spells should be allowed in CTF's and other events of that style, mainly because there not just 1v1 events and theres a lot of different strategys one can employ with all of the spells.

Just throwin' it out there.
it would quickly turn into a bladespirit/ev fest

[22:26] <ian> why am i making 3750 empty kegs
[22:27] <ian> 1125000 for 3750 empty kegs
----------------------------------------
[10:44] <ian> a good cat is a dead cat

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Dispel? I think its worth at least one go.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Heres another suggestion don't even open the event gates until the time specified for the event to start. I just waited till the event said it was going to begin and the gates where closed.