My return

Topics related to Second Age
Syms

My return

Post by Syms »

After being out of the game for about a year, I'm amazed and disappointed by what I found on my return.
For starters everywhere seems empty, and when I do find players many don't interact.
Never thought I would miss the PKs but wow it really is kinda boring without them. I had to start another id on the forum as I forgot my old password, my main char is called Levi.
I will put out the word to try to get other players to return it would be shame to let this go.

Glad to be back.

Capitalist

Re: My return

Post by Capitalist »

I'll murder you. I'd say what I'll really do to you, but that's a quick one way trip to the ban factory via Second Age Discussion moderation. Just know it had to do with my equipment, feces, your face, your soul, and how one of them would in no particular order from the prior listing contribute vastly to your regression.

Welcome back.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Syms

Post by Syms »

Lol, see that's what it lacks. BTW love the tag about Vega, is he still around?

Placed my vendor today, good spot on the road to Skara. It seems mad that you can place a vendor house with no hassle but would still rather see more here.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I am Vega.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

Syms

Post by Syms »

Still camping out idoc's or are there just to many now?

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Less because most of the population decline has been in veterans. They refresh like champs.

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

Welcome back!
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Jakob

Post by Jakob »

Capitalist wrote:I am Vega.
What! I am Vega!
Lankgord: Hello. I'm New To The Server. Any Drama Going On Lately?

[20:38] <newYorK>i love how franz is in game robbing me while im reading his comic
[20:38] <newYorK> priceless

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

I'm Corbin Dallas
multipass!
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation