Sketches of Alastor J. Gordon's adventure into Covetous...

Topics related to Second Age
Kasper_Valentine

Sketches of Alastor J. Gordon's adventure into Covetous...

Post by Kasper_Valentine »

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Re: Sketches of Alastor J. Gordon's adventure into Covetous.

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

Great documentation of the event from beyond the living!
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Wychethyl

Post by Wychethyl »

wow, fantastic job with this. Thanks for putting it together, looks amazing +1

Kasper_Valentine

Post by Kasper_Valentine »

No bother, good times were had by all. Image

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Had a Great time, Just wish i would have had time to stick around and talk about the adventure and get a UO treasure from the GMs!! :/
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

Me too! But I also had a blast
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

These types of "adventures" should be more present throughout 2015. I have several stories I'm writing/building upon with characters that have been introduced in 2014 to UOSA (characters from Ultima lure). Eventually I will get up a character-wiki that will let you see the growing history/story and how many things tie together.

I'm especially interested in feedback from both the contestants at the tournament, as well as the spectators. I did minimum planning for last night's event and it seemed to go off well. Players seemed more engaged and "law abiding" than I had expected. More of that is a good thing as it makes it easy to run these. :D
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

Event was great. So much in fact im macroing a new char to compete as we speak. I knew most of the chars so it was nice rooting for friends.

As for not a lot of people acting like idiots, I think the large majority of us want these to be a hit so most were on best behavior
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Boomland Jenkins wrote:These types of "adventures" should be more present throughout 2015. I have several stories I'm writing/building upon with characters that have been introduced in 2014 to UOSA (characters from Ultima lure). Eventually I will get up a character-wiki that will let you see the growing history/story and how many things tie together.

I'm especially interested in feedback from both the contestants at the tournament, as well as the spectators. I did minimum planning for last night's event and it seemed to go off well. Players seemed more engaged and "law abiding" than I had expected. More of that is a good thing as it makes it easy to run these. :D
Boomland for president of uosa. If he were runnin this shard it'd be the best ever IMO
THIS IS NOT A DIS TO THE OTHER GMS JUST A COMPLIMENT TO BOOM
Ps:
Mammoth also is fantastic with stuff like this
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Wonder

Post by Wonder »

was seriously a ton of fun, can't compliment you enough for your commentary as " chuckles ". One of the better events I can remember in a really long time. Keep up the good work dude! there's definitely players out there loving what you're doing for the server!
Kaivan wrote:Your overlord is here, and this thread is locked.
[04:34] <Vintirex> whats wrong? did it start saving again?

[03:02] <G[7thson]> anyone who knows pvp knows that using ghoul touch the whole fight isn't really pvp