New pvp!

Topics related to Second Age
S.H.

New pvp!

Post by S.H. »

Hello all players...old and new!
Firstly, I want to thank all of the GMs for hosting some fun events! Though I haven't been able to make all of them, they do seem to be helping the activity on UOSA. Secondly, I do thank the players that make an effort without the GMs to get duels and tournaments going. Special thanks to Lambo and N-C for a fun 1v1 tourney the other night! I look forward to many more, you have many players interest! That being said, I think it would be nice to see some new names and groups on the pvp field. More group fights would be great... it's nice to see good teamwork! It's hard for me to run a guild right now to help new players with pvp, but if any newer players are interested in trying out, I suggest you sign up for these events. If you would like a partner, I would be more than happy to sign up with you. To me, it's not about the winning(I've already done that)
Owned By A Girl_2-16_23.00.jpg
Owned By A Girl_2-16_23.00.jpg (204.23 KiB) Viewed 1838 times
I would rather help more people try it out than fight the same people over and over. So if any NEW players(you don't need to be in that guild either) would like to give this a shot, pm me or any of the NEW Elders. Thank you, hope to see some new names! Give it a try at least... because if I can learn pvp, anyone can! :)

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: New pvp!

Post by Abyz »

I too am eager to do setup fights for fun with anyone of any skill level to increase the number of pvpers. Don't be afraid to jump in the mix!
hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

Hello I am new to pvp. How do I learn?

Robbbb
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Robbbb »

azheman wrote:Hello I am new to pvp. How do I learn?

Pvping like you're new and actually being new are two different things...

S.H.

Post by S.H. »

azheman wrote:Hello I am new to pvp. How do I learn?
Ask your guildmaster.

Rockstarr

Post by Rockstarr »

Im looking for a PVP guild to join

S.H.

Post by S.H. »

Rockstarr wrote:Im looking for a PVP guild to join
I do not have the time to run and train a guild right now, but if you'd like to join, my guild is at war with about 20 warring guilds(not all active). I would be more than happy to add you, but I am not as active as I was(only some evenings). Let me know! Would love to see you on the field!

Rockstarr

Post by Rockstarr »

I had fun today running around getting used to the swing of things. (Halberd joke)

Even with all the deaths I had. I hope to see more people out to fight next time!

-Purple