Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Covetous-style two story statue

Post by Elk Eater »

For sale, one of these guys:

S/B: 17x castles

B/O: 21x castles

Ends 48 hours after the latest highest bid (that meets or exceeds the S/B), bid increments of 100k.
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

Soulbreak

Re: Covetous-style two story statue

Post by Soulbreak »

very cool statue elk
DRUSK42 wrote:
Downs wrote:So, who got the goods? All we walked away with was land.
Take a wild guess.
Millerisfuntoplay wrote: Don't worry I will bank everything instead and give house to Ian.

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

Locked down? Pussy
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

killaboy

Post by killaboy »

WarmApplepie wrote:Locked down? Pussy
LOL get eemm wap. Tell him all the cool people keep that kinda stuff unlocked amirite?

[11:31] <@Vintirex-droid> Cause he wants to flirt like a 7 year old I'm out silver

[18:55] <Soma_> I would definitely go transginger for millions of doll hairs

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

killaboy wrote:
WarmApplepie wrote:Locked down? Pussy
LOL get eemm wap. Tell him all the cool people keep that kinda stuff unlocked amirite?
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Soma
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Soma »

Definitely one of the coolest rares in game.
Please choose a more appropriate signature.

VendKing

Post by VendKing »

how do you get something like this?

Galendae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Galendae »

VendKing wrote:how do you get something like this?

A complicated question. No simple easy answer. Basically, you play the game. You have to hustle very hard, scrounging gold and silver at every chance, little bit of luck at an idoc maybe. That being said, luck alone will not help you. You need to be uber wealthy and also be able to know how to manipulate. You have to hustle and hustle hard, you also have to know this game cold and all its nuance.

Elk got this gem at an IDOC of a known rule breaker. Lots of treats like this were available that day. The rule breaker promised real life $$, aka Doll Hairs, to a man in possession of a crap load of inherited stuff. Both are now banned.

Envy, greed and corruption was at the heart of that fiasco, the virtues preached in the game were blissfully ignored. The irony is thick and it reads like a soap opera. It happened before, it will happen again.

DRUSK42

Post by DRUSK42 »

VEGABAN

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

Bump ^ I'll give this another day or so, then back off the market :(
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Serious question: Why would one of these, in which there are two (2), sell for more than a unique? Don't say cooler because there are some badass uniques.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

There are some bad-ass uniques for sure, but the answer is "cooler." These guys are nearly cannon level cool in my (and many others') opinion.

EDIT: On a totally separate side-note, cool stream, I caught about an hour of it in the background working the other day. I implore you to use restock agents, though.

WizKid

Post by WizKid »

I agree, "cooler" is definitely the reason. Especially when it is facing south like this guy. Up there with the death vortex if thou ask me!
Saber wrote:i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
Saber wrote:garentee'd

Sultan of Swing

Post by Sultan of Swing »

how about 42 monthly installments of 500k?

give me something to work for the next 3.5 years?

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

I would do 20 weekly installments of a castle deed to give you something to work for for the next 5 months ;)