Hiding SKills Raise

Topics related to Second Age
Hades Grimm

Hiding SKills Raise

Post by Hades Grimm »

Is Hiding SKill Raise Broken or just SUPER SLOW? ive been macroing hiding for like 3 hours and it hasent moved past 1.8

Rik Smits

Re: Hiding SKills Raise

Post by Rik Smits »

Check that you have the skill marked "Up" to gain and not locked or down. Also if you are at 700 total skill points you will have to mark another skill/skills down in order to gain hiding.

Hades Grimm

Post by Hades Grimm »

ive only got 2 gm skills, all my skills are pointing up and not locked but i still cannot get hiding to raise..

Hades Grimm

Post by Hades Grimm »

i got it, it wont raise in my house lol, its going now

Rik Smits

Post by Rik Smits »

Oh yes, forgot that important part! LOL

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

I had much faster skill gains when I was surrounded by othrr players and npc's. I'm not sure it's proven but I've heard others say the same thing. Go to town near lots of npc's and or players.
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

WizKid

Post by WizKid »

WarmApplepie wrote:I had much faster skill gains when I was surrounded by othrr players and npc's. I'm not sure it's proven but I've heard others say the same thing. Go to town near lots of npc's and or players.
Same. Semi related...for stealth training I wear regular leather at 85
Saber wrote:i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
Saber wrote:garentee'd