Shearing macro with razor.

Moderator: Support Moderators

kayla22

Shearing macro with razor.

Post by kayla22 »

I am trying to make a multiple sheep sheering macro. I want to fix it to where it will target the next sheep when one has no more wool on it. Does anyone have any macros that they wouldnt mind sharing?

malice-tg
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Shearing macro with razor.

Post by malice-tg »

is too elite for me :p

maybe sheep item type random lol

Proselyte

Post by Proselyte »

Are you talking about an unattended macro? I think that may count as unattended resource gathering.

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Safir »

Proselyte wrote:Are you talking about an unattended macro? I think that may count as unattended resource gathering.
The macro in itself would be legal. It's the use of it that might be illegal (ie used unattended). And the same goes for every fully automated macro, they're legal, but their use might not be (ie used unattended).

It's the same as buying alcohol, it's legal if you're of the appropriate age, but depending on it's use, it might be illegal, for example purchasing it then selling it to a kid out in front of the store.

Or with weapons, it can be legal to own one for whatever reasons, but not to use it to kill random people on the street.

Pristiq

Post by Pristiq »

Safir wrote:
Proselyte wrote:Or with weapons, it can be legal to own one for whatever reasons, but not to use it to kill random people on the street.
Can I make a macro to kill random people in the street? :P
chumbucket wrote:Everyone else, don't be a jerk to staff. Maahes cries enough already.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40810 - HOLY HELL AN AWESOME VENDOR?!

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Safir »

Pristiq wrote:
Safir wrote:Or with weapons, it can be legal to own one for whatever reasons, but not to use it to kill random people on the street.
Can I make a macro to kill random people in the street? :P
Well, it depends... Do you have the source code for THE MATRIX? ;) Haha!

Proselyte

Post by Proselyte »

Safir wrote:
Proselyte wrote:Are you talking about an unattended macro? I think that may count as unattended resource gathering.
The macro in itself would be legal. It's the use of it that might be illegal (ie used unattended). And the same goes for every fully automated macro, they're legal, but their use might not be (ie used unattended).

It's the same as buying alcohol, it's legal if you're of the appropriate age, but depending on it's use, it might be illegal, for example purchasing it then selling it to a kid out in front of the store.

Or with weapons, it can be legal to own one for whatever reasons, but not to use it to kill random people on the street.
Yeah, I'm just warning him if he wasn't aware. I did specify "unattended" :)

I'm wondering if this particular macro could be created with "target next"? I'll have to try it later.

Return to “New Player Help”