Application For WmD Town Ad-Ons

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.

Should WMD get a stable and dock add on to their town?

yes
24%
no
76%

Total votes: 51

WmD Angel

Application For WmD Town Ad-Ons

Post by WmD Angel »

Hey evryone, im trying to have a dock placed at my tower on WmD s Island. that way we can get some fishing , boat launching , maybe even some swimming done. Also Wmd Would like to have a stable placed on our island in order to make the town more lively and more of a town for evryone in the UO community to use. as we will be workin on all types of vendors to make the town better. as in the future we hope to get additional ad=ons to more improve our Island for evryone to enjoy. thank you for youe saport. WmD Would like to thank Fellow Ship for there saport in WmD s Dock Placement.

WmD Pres. Angel

Wise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Application For WmD Town Ad-Ons

Post by Wise »

I would recomend putting up a poll in this thread so players can vote,

Secondly I have a few questions for your guild.

Who are you? (what style of play & size of guild)

where is your town located? how many houses are there and style of houses?

what has your guild done for the community in the past month? (events, roleplaying, raids etc)

Why do you think WmD deserves these add-ons?

Just looking to clean up some information before I vote, Thanks in advance for your answers.
Wise - [Guildmaster, $$$]- Owner of the $$$ Rune Tower & Trusted Merchant

SYNDICATE OF SUCCESSFUL SALESMEN
[$$$]Vendors - [$$$]Runes - [$$$]Events

corr

Post by corr »

WmD Angel wrote:Hey evryone, im trying to have a dock placed at my tower on WmD s Island. that way we can get some fishing , boat launching , maybe even some swimming done. Also Wmd Would like to have a stable placed on our island in order to make the town more lively and more of a town for evryone in the UO community to use. as we will be workin on all types of vendors to make the town better. as in the future we hope to get additional ad=ons to more improve our Island for evryone to enjoy. thank you for youe saport. WmD Would like to thank Fellow Ship for there saport in WmD s Dock Placement.

WmD Pres. Angel
WmD has ONLY the support of a grammar and spelling seminar town addition. No other town additions, including a dock, have the support of The Fellowship.

iamreallysquall

Post by iamreallysquall »

Denied. coward guild bias towards certain members, kicks members bassed on heresay. has members inside the guild (ireland) that pks members and nothing is done or even atempted to be done about it when this first happend over a month Angel sits ontop his tower Refusing to fight me And house hides they hold no events claims the island is all his he demands rent from the other people on the island this is blasphmy This guild wont Even go to war with 60 memembers Against my 3 toons in a solo guild big bunch of noobs / cowards reposting in new thread make sure you read this thread also http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic. ... 056#p60056 ( no go they do nothing for the server they arent even recruiting anymore) zerg invite guild not worthy of there own guild name bc they house hide and tuck tail anytime theirs fight
Last edited by iamreallysquall on Sat May 16, 2009 10:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

I think Wise brings up a good question. "Who are you" the only thing I know about WMD is that Matron is involved somehow.

Guilds should really make their town, draw traffic to it, and THEN request (aka EARN) GM additions/blessings. I'd gladly add a rune to your establishment at my rune library if it would help out, just let me know where you are located.
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

kayla22

Post by kayla22 »

See, we tried to get our towns name out there. But being harassed by FS caused us to move locations. Then they decided to find us and continue to ruin gameplay for us. I understand the game mechanics of war. BUT, when we r coninuessly harassed and strong armed, it makes it difficult to get our name out there. They send many spies to our guild and kill us on a daily basis. When all we do ius try to train our newb members. But I thank you for the offer and will get you a run A/S/A/P. Again. thank you so much Roadkill.

Clark_Kent
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Clark_Kent »

kayla22 wrote:See, we tried to get our towns name out there. But being harassed by FS caused us to move locations. Then they decided to find us and continue to ruin gameplay for us. I understand the game mechanics of war. BUT, when we r coninuessly harassed and strong armed, it makes it difficult to get our name out there. They send many spies to our guild and kill us on a daily basis. When all we do ius try to train our newb members. But I thank you for the offer and will get you a run A/S/A/P. Again. thank you so much Roadkill.
Every guild town has had to put up with this. Player towns are PVP hotspots. I lived inside TB for a while, and FS among others were there all the time. For me, this is why I lived there--because it was an active area, despite that activity being PVP. Players do this because it gives a central meeting place to find active people. It's part of the player city, and part of this era's draw for a lot of people. It isn't them specifically targeting your guild (well, for some I'm sure it is--specifically because of the complaints it draws), they have runes to all player cities and do "rounds"--it's just part of being in a large guild with a player city.

The fact that your city is drawing the attention of pvpers is actually a sign of your towns growth. If you survive this period and establish yourselves despite this and throw some events, I will support your cities improvements. As of now, I'm not seeing a reason that you guys deserve this--your claims of helping the community are fairly isolationist.

As others have said, use it as a point to band together and become a stronger group as you repel them. With smart house ownership, there should be no way that they are killing you within your homes if you wish to ignore them. I died only a couple of times during my month long residence inside of TB on my non-combatant characters, and those few times were when I provoked the attack.
Chief Editor of The Daily Planet
chumbucket and Associates (cA)

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

RoadKill wrote:I think Wise brings up a good question. "Who are you" the only thing I know about WMD is that Matron is involved somehow.

Guilds should really make their town, draw traffic to it, and THEN request (aka EARN) GM additions/blessings. I'd gladly add a rune to your establishment at my rune library if it would help out, just let me know where you are located.
I am an associate of chumbucket. Have no affiliation with any guild besides [cA], though I did spend a brief moment in WmD, and they did help me get setup on the shard. Perhaps that is where you came to this assumption.

Cutpurse

Post by Cutpurse »

I vote Nay here, too.

Too many bad things circulating about this guild. Hasn't really done anything for the public.