neutral
16%
bad
23%

Total votes: 104

Bakishwaka

cA: GOOD OR BAD

Post by Bakishwaka »

What do you think? Is cA a wonderfully creative and original influence on the shard and it's community or a group of griefers that revel in others misery and chase players away. This post MAY need to be moved to trash talk, i leave that to the moderators better judgement

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: cA: GOOD OR BAD

Post by chumbucket »

I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A STATEMENT: BAN THEM ALL AND REMOVE STEALING FROM THE GAME I SAY! EVERYONE KNOWS YOU EITHER HAVE TO WTFOMGPVP, FIGHT DRAGONS, MINE OR PRETEND U R AN ELVISH LADY. THAT IS ALL UO IS. NOTHING ELSE. THANKS YOU 4 UR TIME.

Pro

Post by Pro »

chumbucket wrote:I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A STATEMENT: BAN THEM ALL AND REMOVE STEALING FROM THE GAME I SAY! EVERYONE KNOWS YOU EITHER HAVE TO WTFOMGPVP, FIGHT DRAGONS, MINE OR PRETEND U R AN ELVISH LADY. THAT IS ALL UO IS. NOTHING ELSE. THANKS YOU 4 UR TIME.

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

Markmosthandsome wrote:
chumbucket wrote:I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A STATEMENT: BAN THEM ALL AND REMOVE STEALING FROM THE GAME I SAY! EVERYONE KNOWS YOU EITHER HAVE TO WTFOMGPVP, FIGHT DRAGONS, MINE OR PRETEND U R AN ELVISH LADY. THAT IS ALL UO IS. NOTHING ELSE. THANKS YOU 4 UR TIME.
QFT

Bakishwaka

Post by Bakishwaka »

dont forget about pretending you're an elvish lady WHILE mining... that's key

Bakishwaka

Post by Bakishwaka »

chumbucket wrote:............QFT
i didn't know what this meant when i read it, so i looked it up in the free dictionary... came up with Quantum Field Theory ... somehow that didn't ring properly... eventually i figured it out tho .... just felt i should mention that

Har Har

Post by Har Har »

cA stimulates the economy, chumbucket for president!

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Safir »

I voted good.

I feel that cA is one of the more active and community friendly guilds out there. They throw events, and tell tales of their adventures. I believe that they don't steal or commit acts of the bardic nature during other fellow player events. They also support the new players to the shard and give help and advice when needed. cA is simply a fellowship devoted to a different aspect of the game. There is nothing wrong or "bad" about that.

Teknix
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Teknix »

how can you say cA is bad? please tell me how and i'll prove you wrong..
chumbucket wrote:
GomerPyle wrote:chum RPs a thief
Roleplays?!?

Clark_Kent
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Clark_Kent »

Safir wrote:I voted good.

I feel that cA is one of the more active and community friendly guilds out there. They throw events, and tell tales of their adventures. I believe that they don't steal or commit acts of the bardic nature during other fellow player events. They also support the new players to the shard and give help and advice when needed. cA is simply a fellowship devoted to a different aspect of the game. There is nothing wrong or "bad" about that.
Well stated Citizen.
Chief Editor of The Daily Planet
chumbucket and Associates (cA)

Daolin
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Daolin »

That is easy. For good.

I've seen cA hold events, and I have yet to meet one that I wouldn't judge as having a good character. I can't say the same about almost every single other guild on the server. Lets put this aside though.

A guild of thieves. I believe conflict is a critical part of a successful server. What does it mean to be safe, if you're never at risk? What does it mean to survive, if there is nobody out to kill you? Antagonism gives value to the things we all push for in game every day.

"What is light, without darkness?"

ImageImage

name that movie!

Pro

Post by Pro »

Legend

Daolin
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Daolin »

Markmosthandsome wrote:Legend
too easy :?

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

I'm quite suprised at the result of this poll. I thought there would be alot more flaming / negative responses. Thank you people of Brittania

Altay

Post by Altay »

To better fulfill your expectations Matron,

cA Is a group of 11 year old cum juggling pieces of shit. They should all suffer simultaneous heart attacks and drop dead.

But no. Really. I Voted good. For all those people that don't like cA, just think of it this way. On OSI, there would likely be 10x as many 'griefers' as there are here on T2A. cA doesn't harass newbies or flat out ruin the game. When they do grief, they do it in style, which makes for amusing tales on the forums. Back on OSI 'griefing' was much more common, so stop complaining .
Shameless self promotion below:
MMOHut - Free MMORPG / MMO Game Reviews!