Line of Sight and Furniture Dye Tub Bug

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Cindrew

Line of Sight and Furniture Dye Tub Bug

Post by Cindrew »

I have not been very active on Secondage for about 4 or 5 months, only to refresh my house. I noticed today as I was considering coming back to active status that my furniture dye tub has no charges, a tub which I have never used since attaining it in the CUB ticket system (20 Charges). After further investigation and with the help of black foot, my tub being in a locked house was located on the outer rim of my second floor keep. Not only did he demonstrate to me that he could teleport inside my keep but also that furniture dye tubs do not need line of sight? Anyways I cannot prove that this was done but the dye tub is the same color you get it as due to the fact that the griefer could not change its color. If any GM/Derrick could PM and let me know if anything can be done I would greatly apprecaite it. This tub took a lot of work to obtain and although this is UO, it seems a tad unfair =[.
Cindrew of the Wolfpack (TW) - PVP Since 97'

Derrick

Re: Line of Sight and Furniture Dye Tub Bug

Post by Derrick »

Cindrew wrote:I have not been very active on Secondage for about 4 or 5 months, only to refresh my house. I noticed today as I was considering coming back to active status that my furniture dye tub has no charges, a tub which I have never used since attaining it in the CUB ticket system (20 Charges). After further investigation and with the help of black foot, my tub being in a locked house was located on the outer rim of my second floor keep. Not only did he demonstrate to me that he could teleport inside my keep but also that furniture dye tubs do not need line of sight? Anyways I cannot prove that this was done but the dye tub is the same color you get it as due to the fact that the griefer could not change its color. If any GM/Derrick could PM and let me know if anything can be done I would greatly apprecaite it. This tub took a lot of work to obtain and although this is UO, it seems a tad unfair =[.
This bug was fixed kind a few days ago. It wasn't mentioned, i was waiting for the guy who lost his charges to come forward. The offender did report this vulnerability to me privately