New Vendor House in Yew!! Want to place a vendor?

A place for advertising your Player Run vendor, or offers of participation in vendor malls.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Squeak

New Vendor House in Yew!! Want to place a vendor?

Post by Squeak »

I just placed a house a screen or two from the Yew Moongate. Great location that generates a lot of traffic.

We currently sell rares and discount magic items. We're looking for some merchants who would like to sell any of the following on vendors:

Kegs/Potions
Bulk Regs/Boards/Ingots, etc.
GM Weps/Armor/Clothing
Runebooks
Spellbooks
Furniture/Furniture Add-ons

I'd like to get vendors in our house to sell all of these items. Please contact me on IRC if you're interested--PM Squeak.

noxmonk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: New Vendor House in Yew!! Want to place a vendor?

Post by noxmonk »

Known scammer, lamered on IRC for scamming. I would recommend against placing vendors with this guy.

Squeak

Post by Squeak »

Just because you weren't happy with the services I provided you doesn't mean you can slander my good name, sir. :( Your problems with me have no bearing on vendors.

Triumph

Post by Triumph »

DO NOT place a vendor in this house. Squeak was known for this on IPY. He will wait for you to load up your vendor then ban you and wait for the vendor to decay and take all the stuff. He did this to multiple people.

Squeak

Post by Squeak »

Look, I've talked with Derrick and I agreed not to scam people via the forums or IRC. If I do something fucking gay like ban you and wait for your vendor to decay, then I can get banned for scamming via the forums.

I'm not scamming, and Triumph, while I did a lot of things on IPY, I never did that. I'm just trying to bring more traffic to the shop so that my stuff sells better.

Triumph

Post by Triumph »

Squeak wrote:Look, I've talked with Derrick and I agreed not to scam people via the forums or IRC. If I do something fucking gay like ban you and wait for your vendor to decay, then I can get banned for scamming via the forums.

I'm not scamming, and Triumph, while I did a lot of things on IPY, I never did that. I'm just trying to bring more traffic to the shop so that my stuff sells better.
Good Luck with that =]

Squeak

Post by Squeak »

I'd like to thank everyone for making my vendor so popular over the past week. We've made over 100k in sales so far, and we hope that the trend continues!

Return to “Player Run Vendors”