Results of Tournament Ran hosted by mYm

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Ardos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Results of Tournament Ran hosted by mYm

Post by Ardos »

Thank you very much to all participants. Next week I will be hosting a 2v2 and 1v1 Tournaments again. We will try to find a spot seeing as how this one got griefed some. Please vote yes for our duel ring. It will prevent griefing on a large scale. Including not getting your character looted at the end of a match. Thanks!

Mr T vs RJ = RJ
Choppa vs Finesse = Finesse
Snuggles and BOBO = BOBO
HI IM MIKE vs Kinarah = MIKE
Jack vs Altay = Altay
Terror vs CHad = chad
omg big cheese vs Woozy = OMG BIG CHEESE

RJ vs Finesse = FInesse
Bobo vs Mike = Bobo
Chad vs Altay = Chad
Omg Big Cheese gets to skip a round

Finesse Vs Bobo = Finesse
Chad vs Omg big Cheese = Chad

Chad Vs Finesse = Chad
aka WoozyRargar, Kinarah

HI IM MIKE

Re: Results of Tournament Ran hosted by mYm

Post by HI IM MIKE »

lol @ failed grief attempts.

gg mike
nightshark wrote:I can't comment on going out looking for fights for the sake of fights in the field because it's never been something I've been interested in.

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

Hate to be a dick but that tourney sucked balls.

During my duel a bunch of people where running around in the middle of battle. The griefing was out of control and you fellers had no way to control it (TG, then +- getting mad they lost, and the reg bag looters).

Hopefully your next tournament will have better management, and dont play the "you fuckwarts ddint vote for our duel pit so u get this shit" card.
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

Pro

Post by Pro »

I'm working on funds for a tower mate so the next one should be smooth sailing don't worry your pretty little self

Return to “Player Run Events”