Spell Poison

Moderator: Support Moderators

Endrin

Spell Poison

Post by Endrin »

Hello guys, what is the formula for this spell? What poison lvl can I get with 100 magery? Is Poisoning skill affecting this as well?

Thx for the answers.. Endrin.
Be sure to check out my UO blog!
http://lifeinbritannia.blogspot.com/

ArchaicSubrosa

Re: Spell Poison

Post by ArchaicSubrosa »

I wanted a Poison mage too...instead the powers that be decided to just cookie cutter the mage into one type that uses only evaluating intelligence to empower not only mana vampires but the entire spellcasting population as the ONLY source of empowering magic...making almost everyone a tank mage. Inscribing doesn't even empower reactive armor. I know it's right there in front of your face written in your spellbook for all to see, but somehow everyone looks at that as being inaccurate. Personally I think it's a personal vendetta against pure mages.

Naljier

Post by Naljier »

magery skill doesnt affect poison spell, all that crap is post second age timeframe. this server is second age mechanics only

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

ArchaicSubrosa wrote:I wanted a Poison mage too...instead the powers that be decided to just cookie cutter the mage into one type that uses only evaluating intelligence to empower not only mana vampires but the entire spellcasting population as the ONLY source of empowering magic...making almost everyone a tank mage. Inscribing doesn't even empower reactive armor. I know it's right there in front of your face written in your spellbook for all to see, but somehow everyone looks at that as being inaccurate. Personally I think it's a personal vendetta against pure mages.
lol

[22:26] <ian> why am i making 3750 empty kegs
[22:27] <ian> 1125000 for 3750 empty kegs
----------------------------------------
[10:44] <ian> a good cat is a dead cat

malice-tg
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by malice-tg »

ArchaicSubrosa wrote:I wanted a Poison mage too...instead the powers that be decided to just cookie cutter the mage into one type that uses only evaluating intelligence to empower not only mana vampires but the entire spellcasting population as the ONLY source of empowering magic...making almost everyone a tank mage. Inscribing doesn't even empower reactive armor. I know it's right there in front of your face written in your spellbook for all to see, but somehow everyone looks at that as being inaccurate. Personally I think it's a personal vendetta against pure mages.
?? those items were added with UO:R

no vendetta :P

Return to “New Player Help”