Dexx and snooping.

Moderator: Support Moderators

Greenway

Dexx and snooping.

Post by Greenway »

I hear snooping is a good way to get your dex. higher. What is a good safe way to macro and train snooping? if I snoop in town am I more then likely to get my head taken off?

Kraarug
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Dexx and snooping.

Post by Kraarug »

Greenway wrote:I hear snooping is a good way to get your dex. higher. What is a good safe way to macro and train snooping? if I snoop in town am I more then likely to get my head taken off?
On UOSA you can snoop while hidden so you should be pretty safe. Best to snoop a alt account if you can.

When building characters, I usually herd while snooping for str and dex gain but I hear that camping is just as effective.

leterrien
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by leterrien »

No mate, snooping is not a criminal act. Just go up to any old NPC or player and double click their backpack. Make a macro for last object and you can just hold down the key. It will lower your karma to a point, but it is not that hard to raise back up, and no one can attack you just because you are "the rude".

Daltrey

Post by Daltrey »

Snooping is good for dex, as is hiding.

Camping is good for strength. I've never tried herding, but I believe that Arms Lore can give good results, too.

See-sawing stats does work here, by the way, although I tend to just let my stats rise naturally as I train skills.

Greenway

Post by Greenway »

Herding works wonders for str. I just fight some zombies and every now and then I'll devote 10min to herding nearby animals and I will gain about 5 str. points in 10 minutes. It doesnt work as well with Dexn tho. I have also been mining for str. points.

ArchaicSubrosa

Post by ArchaicSubrosa »

A new player should use camping right off as it raises all stats. I usually collect more kindling then the stones I can carry before I become encoumbered if I can make a few steps to the next tree. I hold down last object key after I try to make a fire and watch my stats increase tremendously. You could even make a macro to collect kindling and another for starting fires so you can eat/drink/smoke/ pay five minutes to your girlfriend who is insanely jealous of UO etc...

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Safir »

ArchaicSubrosa wrote:pay five minutes to your girlfriend who is insanely jealous of UO etc...
Lol! soo truu! ;)

Return to “New Player Help”