White wyrms Mass curse everyone around.

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

White wyrms Mass curse everyone around.

Post by GuardianKnight »

Surely this is a bug? I can't imagine flagging on 6 people at a time because they were near my pets when they were hitting something could be normal. Not to mention they start hitting each other too. They are like brothers and sisters that hate each other.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: White wyrms Mass curse everyone around.

Post by MatronDeWinter »

WW's do that on occasion, not a bug. You just have to gate them and stable them when it happens. Dragons do not typically do this, safer to hunt with them unless you have muderers hunting with you.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

I thought monsters didnt cast area effect spells, I guess this is different for high level pets
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Aye, any casting creature that reaches a certain level of magery will begin casting mass curse, in addition to other (but not all) spells for that magery level. This can include trained dragons, but a dragons initial magery skill is pretty low.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Maybe also as solitary creatures White Wyrms despise each other
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Naljier

Post by Naljier »

i remember this and mass curse was removed from ww mage books, anyone got a date on when this happened?

Pristiq

Post by Pristiq »

Derrick wrote:Aye, any casting creature that reaches a certain level of magery will begin casting mass curse, in addition to other (but not all) spells for that magery level. This can include trained dragons, but a dragons initial magery skill is pretty low.
I wish sheeps knew magery.
chumbucket wrote:Everyone else, don't be a jerk to staff. Maahes cries enough already.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40810 - HOLY HELL AN AWESOME VENDOR?!

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Maybe there is a trick to summon a sheep vortex

Teph

Post by Teph »

Derrick wrote:Aye, any casting creature that reaches a certain level of magery will begin casting mass curse, in addition to other (but not all) spells for that magery level. This can include trained dragons, but a dragons initial magery skill is pretty low.
wait,, you can train pets?

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

Teph wrote:
wait,, you can train pets?

aye .. thats what makes cock fights so fun :)

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

Return to “In Game Bug Reports”