Mining Ore

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Biohazard
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Mining Ore

Post by Biohazard »

REPORTED ISSUE: Not all ore graphics are present. Each graphic is different.

ISSUE DETAILS: N/A

ENVIRONMENT DETAILS: N/A

STEPS TO RECREATE: N/A

EXPECTED RESULTS: http://uo.stratics.com/content/skills/mining.php

DATE REPORTED: 7/28/09

DATE STATUS CHANGED: 7/28/09

Derrick

Re: Mining Ore

Post by Derrick »

Additional Comments:

Subject: Issue with mining
Derrick wrote:Aye, there is a slight inaccuracy here, in that the ore veins on production shards were essentially filled in 1/4 ores (the smallest pile) and ours are filled in full ores. so, on UOSA there is never partial ore left at the end of a vein. We have properly implemented these different ore types in smelting failure, but the correction of the behavior of the veins themselves is yet to be not done.

It's on the list :) I'll try to get it in soon.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Biohazard
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Mining Ore

Post by Biohazard »

Derrick wrote:Additional Comments:

Subject: Issue with mining
Derrick wrote:Aye, there is a slight inaccuracy here, in that the ore veins on production shards were essentially filled in 1/4 ores (the smallest pile) and ours are filled in full ores. so, on UOSA there is never partial ore left at the end of a vein. We have properly implemented these different ore types in smelting failure, but the correction of the behavior of the veins themselves is yet to be not done.

It's on the list :) I'll try to get it in soon.

haha my bad I had not seen your post in the other thread or I would not have put it here also!

thank you sir.