So what do you do when you need repairs and no smith?

Moderator: Support Moderators

Foxhound3857

So what do you do when you need repairs and no smith?

Post by Foxhound3857 »

I'm finding it very difficult to train and make the most of the weapons and armor I buy from house vendors (I use broad swords, shields, and dex suits). They work just fine, but they tend to get worn out pretty quickly, and I'm having a major problem finding a decent smith to repair stuff when I need it. There's never any at the Brit forge, or any other forge I check. Nowhere to be found.

So what are my options aside from constantly buying new gear and making my own smith (which would involve risky bag transfers)? How can I solve this repair dilemma so I can make one 20/Vanq broad and GM dex suit last?

Daolin
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: So what do you do when you need repairs and no smith?

Post by Daolin »

Foxhound3857 wrote:I'm finding it very difficult to train and make the most of the weapons and armor I buy from house vendors (I use broad swords, shields, and dex suits). They work just fine, but they tend to get worn out pretty quickly, and I'm having a major problem finding a decent smith to repair stuff when I need it. There's never any at the Brit forge, or any other forge I check. Nowhere to be found.

So what are my options aside from constantly buying new gear and making my own smith (which would involve risky bag transfers)? How can I solve this repair dilemma so I can make one 20/Vanq broad and GM dex suit last?
I'd wait til you have a decent lot of equipment worn out and contact a smith directly.

Dagon

Post by Dagon »

I'm available on appointment. Bulk repairs would be best but not required. Always easy to find on IRC. Also Excalibur Bane if he is around. United Blacksmiths of Britannia reppin'!!

Foxhound3857

Post by Foxhound3857 »

Dagon wrote:I'm available on appointment. Bulk repairs would be best but not required. Always easy to find on IRC. Also Excalibur Bane if he is around. United Blacksmiths of Britannia reppin'!!
Oh, that's right. I forgot about the IRC and vent channel. I can probably find one there should I need it.

Thanks man.

Naljier

Post by Naljier »

i miss the days when there was always a smith or 2 at the britian armor shop and forge

DeadHead

Post by DeadHead »

Hey man if you need repairs find me on IRC as Ruthaford. ill be happy to help.

Return to “New Player Help”