Ballot Boxes

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Ballot Boxes

Post by Hemperor »

Ballot boxes can currently be placed beside doors etc. allowing for inaccurate security

[22:26] <ian> why am i making 3750 empty kegs
[22:27] <ian> 1125000 for 3750 empty kegs
----------------------------------------
[10:44] <ian> a good cat is a dead cat

Derrick

Re: Ballot Boxes

Post by Derrick »

Hemperor wrote:Ballot boxes can currently be placed beside doors etc. allowing for inaccurate security
The placement rules for ballot boxes are the same as for any house add-on such as a forge. I'm not clear on if these should be placeable adjacent to a door or not.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Hemp has been in a snoody mood finding more fun in finding inconsistency in era then playing the game. Why so?
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

archaicsubrosa77 wrote:Hemp has been in a snoody mood finding more fun in finding inconsistency in era then playing the game. Why so?
I do it for the daily comments such as yours.

Arkosh Kovasz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Arkosh Kovasz »

It does seem the majority of your posts of late contain the word "demo". Not complaing however, as I enjoy your research, and if it keeps you interestrested in this 12 year old game then power to ya. Just wondering if you play much on the actual shard anymore. Oh, I almost forgot your not the "real" Hemperor anyways so what does it matter? :lol: J/K

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

Arkosh Kovasz wrote:It does seem the majority of your posts of late contain the word "demo". Not complaing however, as I enjoy your research, and if it keeps you interestrested in this 12 year old game then power to ya. Just wondering if you play much on the actual shard anymore. Oh, I almost forgot your not the "real" Hemperor anyways so what does it matter? :lol: J/K
There is no mention of the word "demo" in this post. Majority of my posts are pretty conclusive anyways, so what does it matter what words I use? :)

And no, I don't play here nearly as much as I used to...but that's the vet trend around here. I do, however, enjoy "researching" the era.