Server down time should be changed.

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
valheru

Re: Server down time should be changed.

Post by valheru »

bbilbo1 wrote:
Eulogy wrote:People want server downtime to be moved so it would be more convenient for them?

Do we forget all the hard work Derrick has put into this server?
Let us leave things how they are, convenient for Derrick.
I couldn't agree more. we are playing a very enjoyable MMO free of charge. Let's not be spoiled.
I'm not asking for the changes to be made if they make it too difficult for derrick to implement. If changing the time makes it too difficult for him, then obviously, it wont happen.

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

may I add .. that I'm sure derrick as well as most all of us .. have real world obligations such as WORK .. school .. and other various social events .. so unless you want paid staff (which would mean alot of donations and a reg basis) then its just not even classy to ask for such changes that would have such an impact on an already overly generous man to begin with ..

also a fully automated server reset with someone like derrick watching would be problematic to begin with .. much less on patch days ..

my humble thoughts

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

valheru

Post by valheru »

Chaos wrote:may I add .. that I'm sure derrick as well as most all of us .. have real world obligations such as WORK .. school .. and other various social events .. so unless you want paid staff (which would mean alot of donations and a reg basis) then its just not even classy to ask for such changes that would have such an impact on an already overly generous man to begin with ..

also a fully automated server reset with someone like derrick watching would be problematic to begin with .. much less on patch days ..

my humble thoughts
This post wasn't a demand, it was a SUGGESTION. The only classless thing in this thread is your post, and dagon's post. How was I supposed to know that an evening reset time would inconvenience Derrick? For all I know, it may have made his hobby EASIER, not HARDER.

don't take pop-shots at me, when my suggestions are well thought out, and your posts are mere hiccups from the bile of your stomach.

Eulogy

Post by Eulogy »

Not talking trash here, but you would have known that the change in server downtime would be inconvenient for Derrick if you had read the previous post on the subject.

valheru

Post by valheru »

Eulogy wrote:Not talking trash here, but you would have known that the change in server downtime would be inconvenient for Derrick if you had read the previous post on the subject.
I dont have the time to read every thread on this forum, this is a video game, not a lifestyle.

the search function also did not help.