[SOLD] 224 MIBS Lot @ 3750 per (Price Reduced!)

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

TI_Smithy

[SOLD] 224 MIBS Lot @ 3750 per (Price Reduced!)

Post by TI_Smithy »

224 Mibs @ 3750 per

( ENTIRE LOT ONLY!! )
Last edited by TI_Smithy on Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:50 am, edited 3 times in total.

LiquidFire

Re: 200 MIBS

Post by LiquidFire »

sheeesh, thats a new high on mib price that i have seen, @ 3-3.5k its hard to make your money back already, would you come down at all? I am seriously interested, i understand a premium because hard to get this many together, but its gotta be worth my time and gp. Thanks!
-Apac, Pro Solo Provo/Treasure Hunter, Part Time Businessman/Broker
-Krillin, Tank Mage, Wannabe PvP'er
-Brak, Apprentice Tamer
-Joseph, Meat Shield
-Opie, Kelvin, & Jimmy Houston GM Fisherman/Captains of the Valentine I, II, & III

TI_Smithy

Re: 224 MIBS Lot @ 4k Per

Post by TI_Smithy »

^^

liinniejj

Post by liinniejj »

You might want to lower the price a bit.

Made by Nystal Games, New up and coming indie Developer.

TI_Smithy

Post by TI_Smithy »

Pixelclicker

Post by Pixelclicker »

Bump - TI/worm is an honest seller
<@BoomlandJenkins> I got home, got on UO right away and I knew something was up before I even made it to the spawner, because there were 35+ in the Justice woods and not one person was PKing one another.

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

MiB's in this high of quantity often go for 4k per. As much as I hate to say it because I have a hard time paying more than 3.2k per, he's in the right ballpark for price.

LiquidFire

Post by LiquidFire »

IDK about that "Apoc" : P you think a Tmapper would buy a lvl 5 tmap for same price as he would get out of alll the loot and monster gold after all the time and energy to do the map and kill the monsters, process the loot, sell it, etc etc?

but i would be interested in them at a lower price, but 4k is basically a gamble, only way you would/could make money at this price is to get multiple good magic weapons and above average metal chests, and im sure no one buys them just to break even on their investment, still makes me drool at the quantity, does save some time from having to collect from multi sellers, but all comes down to the bottom line.
-Brak, Apprentice Tamer
-Joseph, Meat Shield
-Opie, Kelvin, & Jimmy Houston GM Fisherman/Captains of the Valentine I, II, & III

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

I totally agree with you LiquidFire. At 4k per, you're going to do slightly better than breaking even UNLESS you wind up with a couple killer weps that you can sell to make up the difference. And with this many MiB's, that's a TON of weps to have a chance at that. That's the gamble at 4k per. And, really, all you need is one +25 vanq hally to profit an additional 100k+. I don't fancy myself much of a gambler, which is why I don't buy at that price. I'm just saying I've seen large lots of MiB's sell for that price more often than not in the past year or so.

LiquidFire

Post by LiquidFire »

Ill take your word for it, odds are, your going to get a good amount of GT weapons at the least, and those sell no matter what they are. Thanks for the second opinion. Makes me feel better about the 3.5k price ive paid a few times for bottles here and there. Also one thing i forgot to consider, you dont have to worry about all the dang monsters. Stilling interested at a cheaper price : P
-Brak, Apprentice Tamer
-Joseph, Meat Shield

Rammar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Rammar »

Lotta time and effort goes into fishing, sorting, and iding the loot. Given that it's infeasible to sell the crap items (or gems for that matter) to npcs anymore, I don't understand why MIBs are still going at such a premium. Bulk or not, most of the loot is going to be stuffed in a house somewhere never to be sold to player or npc.

Still though, nice to see bulk MIB sales again.

LiquidFire

Post by LiquidFire »

Rammar wrote:Lotta time and effort goes into fishing, sorting, and iding the loot. Given that it's infeasible to sell the crap items (or gems for that matter) to npcs anymore, I don't understand why MIBs are still going at such a premium. Bulk or not, most of the loot is going to be stuffed in a house somewhere never to be sold to player or npc.

Still though, nice to see bulk MIB sales again.
Im with ya Rammar, however, its not "impossible" per say to sell the junk, just alot more work and takes more than one day and quite a few regs from recalling. Instead of a year ago i would save up 100+ bags of junk loot and sell all in one afternoon for 200-400k, now i have to limit myself to approx 15 bags before npcs are out of moneys and make only 40k ish, thats just armor and weapons, rest of the stuff yoru right, i hoard away every so slightly raising the item counts and server same time 1 millisecond at a time, thank you, thank you.
-Brak, Apprentice Tamer
-Joseph, Meat Shield

TI_Smithy

Re: 224 MIBS Lot @ 3750 per (Price Reduced!)

Post by TI_Smithy »

Price Reduced Bump ^^

Demetrius

Post by Demetrius »

I have done a lot of MIBS and have never broken even or made a profit at 3.5K per bottle. Just bad luck i guess. I won't be buying them again anytime soon...unless they drop to 2.5k or less.
"The secret to acting is to never let them catch you doing it"
-Marlon Brando

TI_Smithy

Post by TI_Smithy »

Demetrius wrote:I have done a lot of MIBS and have never broken even or made a profit at 3.5K per bottle. Just bad luck i guess. I won't be buying them again anytime soon...unless they drop to 2.5k or less.
That's funny because I sold 2 mibs to a prominent fella that never did MIBS. On his first MIB he found a +15 Vanq Hally. On the route to his second he came upon an open boat with 20 mibs on the deck. Probably some of the best money he ever spent. Also, as mentioned above, part of doing MIBs is salvaging the junk and selling it to npcs.