Looking to contract Treasure Maps

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Capitalist

Looking to contract Treasure Maps

Post by Capitalist »

I have probably 200 or so level 2+ t-maps that haven't been checked. I know Apocalypse offers a service, but middle men eat my profits. I'm looking for a known person on the forums that wants to do these maps. The reason I'm posting here is that the last person I was contracting to stole 44 of them after doing 500+ because he found a level 1 in one of the bags.

level 2s: 1.5k
level 3s: 4.5k
level 4s: 7.5k
level 5s: 15k

The agreement is contingent on a basic courtesy that I'm able to buy certain items from the contracted treasure hunter as long as they come from my maps.

Vega @ IRC / Capitalist @ Forums.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Treysta

Re: Looking to contract Treasure Maps

Post by Treysta »

I'll do 25 today for you.
^

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

Awe come on! You know you want to give your gps to me! ;) Quit being so cheap! :lol:

Seriously though, you're paying way more per map for someone to do them than you would to me for IDing them. I charge 1k for every level 5 map I find vs you offering 15k of the profit to someone to do it for you, for example. My percentage is WAY less than you're saying you're willing to pay per map. Just sayin'. :)

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I'm not paying for any maps.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

I realize you're not buying maps. You're asking someone to do your treasure maps for you. What compensation are you offering them? I'm saying that whatever you're offering to compensate them is taking more out of your profits than if you had me ID them and you did them yourself.

But not trying to pressure you. ;)

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Treysta has finished the maps and paid me in full already. He'll be taking more maps soon. Just wanted to bump for good business.

Return to “Other”