Buying Tmaps

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

The Gods

Buying Tmaps

Post by The Gods »

Looking to buy lvl 2,3, and 4 t-maps...pm me please if u have any to sell and what price u want...thanks

tiredat52

Re: Buying Tmaps

Post by tiredat52 »

I have 35 tmaps from lvl 4 chests. If I am not mistaken they can be anything from lvl 2-5. That would be interesting each time. What would you offer for them?
"Terrifying vegetarians everywhere"

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

tiredat52 wrote:I have 35 tmaps from lvl 4 chests. If I am not mistaken they can be anything from lvl 2-5. That would be interesting each time. What would you offer for them?
I could find out what levels those are for you guys. :)

tiredat52

Post by tiredat52 »

How would that work? It is my understanding that whoever decodes the maps must be the one to dig them up.

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

He has a few different characters with varying levels of cartography skill. One at 60.0, one at 70.0, and one at 90.0. He starts with the 60.0 character, and double clicks all the maps. Any maps that don't say "this is too difficult to decode" he moves into a bag and labels it "Level 2." If he accidentally decodes a map, then he buys it for himself for a fair price (at these skill levels, decoding a map is very unlikely since you are barely able to succeed). Then he repeats the process and does the "too difficult" maps again with his 70.0 level character :) At the end, he has 4 bags, level 2 through 5 (Level 1 maps can obviously be verified beforehand with any character with 0 cartography, and Level 5 maps will be "too difficult" even at 90.0 skill).
Taboo wrote:News flash, you are weak as fuck and can do nothing to detour me.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next

tiredat52

Post by tiredat52 »

Clever fellow with a lot of toons left incomplete.

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

I cringed going to 100 on one char. Let alone doing 4 , even if its smaller stopping points
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

Apocalypse wrote:
tiredat52 wrote:I have 35 tmaps from lvl 4 chests. If I am not mistaken they can be anything from lvl 2-5. That would be interesting each time. What would you offer for them?
I could find out what levels those are for you guys. :)
thanks for the offer :p but sum1 grabbed em off his vendor on me

Return to “Other”