New event idea.

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: New event idea.

Post by BlackFoot »

IK think of th e main problems is your confusing pvm with pvp. Fighting against a computer character is not hte same playing against a person.
You will need to rethink your event in order to satisfy the l33t pvp crowd.
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

Pro

Post by Pro »

look man i play a max-risk bank thief template? K you got that? That's right i steal 30 of someones reg bank it or i get guardwhacked. 120 second crim wait-out, intense right? Respect me bitches because im Uber-player leet and all you trammel pvp bitches carrying your vanq hallies and full loot can suck it.
p
i
z
o
w
n
e
d

Pristiq

Post by Pristiq »

Pro wrote:look man i play a max-risk bank thief template? K you got that? That's right i steal 30 of someones reg bank it or i get guardwhacked. 120 second crim wait-out, intense right? Respect me bitches because im Uber-player leet and all you trammel pvp bitches carrying your vanq hallies and full loot can suck it.
So you're chumbucket?

I KNEW IT!
chumbucket wrote:Everyone else, don't be a jerk to staff. Maahes cries enough already.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40810 - HOLY HELL AN AWESOME VENDOR?!

Pristiq

Post by Pristiq »

Faust wrote:Hate to see a grown man moan and whine like this after losing a forum duel. :shock:
I actually opted out of the duel because arguing with you became an exercise in doublethink and I had just gotten out of bed.
chumbucket wrote:Everyone else, don't be a jerk to staff. Maahes cries enough already.

Faust

Post by Faust »

No rage, my home slice main man. :wink:

Pristiq

Post by Pristiq »

Faust wrote:No rage, my home slice main man. :wink:
Much love, yo.

Btw, nice seeing you using your new IRC name 'Sykes' more. ;)

Faust

Post by Faust »

The nephew has actually been over at my brother's house as of late playing son.

Good ol' marm and bongy seems to have taken a liking to him... :lol:

One of my Hitachi hard drives with my OS on it actually failed on me a few days ago only a couple months after getting the new pc... worst luck in the world son. Have the 5 sec click, click, click of death going on. :/

Planning on reinstalling Win7 on one of the other 3 tonight to start all over and hoping it will be possible to recover at least some of the data from the bad drive disk... doubtful though.

You can't beat having to spend your week off in between terms fixing a pc son.