Dragons and PVP ?

Topics related to Second Age
Shivers

Re: Dragons and PVP ?

Post by Shivers »

Storm wrote: Also, where did I call you 'boy'? I think you need to read over my educated, well thought out response again and realize you are the loser here. :lol:
Huh ? ;
Storm wrote:I rage logged? I'm still playing and never logged off. Boy you're a bright one.
All Cheer Storm ! He is the Winner !
*Cheer**Cheer**Cheer**Cheer*
Attachments
runningolympics.jpg

Storm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Storm »

In this context, 'Boy' is used as an expression similar to "Gosh, you're a bright one".

Gosh, Golly, Gee wiz!

Nice of you to keep posting that picture of yourself Shivers.
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Euph

Post by Euph »

Loathed wrote:um i told the story about you dying. and yeah u did log it may have been for a moment, but you did rage log, (this page) only updates on world saves. Besides, we all can tell ur mad, look at the three paragraphs you replied with. I find it great that you call me boy, yet you hide behind the dragons. We do however, need you to edit ur posts. you didn't kill anything, your dragons killed it, so from now on- when you're inclined to say " I killed you blah blah, and him blah blah" you should say, My dragons killed you blah blah and him blah blah. that would be more correct. So no lie there, you don't kill crap. ur dragons do, and in no way is a npc controlled or not = ur skill on kill. plain and simple. So, me lie more? please - rage more >_<

all kill - no skill

loathed
IMO takes more skill to kill 2 players w/ dragons than it does to kill 1 unaccompanied tamer w/ two people.

Loathed you're always ganking people with your friend, and then you'll come up to me and tell me "uo isn't about fair" and then whine about how unfair/lame dragons are? I think this is one of those "it's a part of the game, deal with it and stop crying" moments.

To be fair though, I suck at everything to do with pvp so what do i know.

but please, all of you, fight/brag/bicker more, this is fun

platy

Post by platy »

that was pretty well said Euph..
I agree it sucks showing up to brit and dying to tamers..
BUT remember back in OSI.. I remember being in !K! (knightmares empire) and running around Nujelm and ALWAYS seeing this ONE member of COP (citizens on patrol).. the GM nonetheless- his name was Avocet and he was the only tamer on the shard back in those days- Everyone pretty much knew if you see him u gotta just either get more people or dip.. he was part of the game, you just gotta deal with it

alatar

Post by alatar »

Zanshin wrote:do it and post it in the video section too pls, instead of saying do it and not being even able to do it yourself b4 saying ppl suck
I did it, theres a picture posted in one of these threads..
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

alatar

Post by alatar »

Storm wrote:Replying to a post does not constitute anger.
I replied to the post you made about dying to Wylan, and you said I was angry for replying.. Make up your mind.. :lol:
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

oh hey guys
I'm a chemistry set that makes only firecrackers and smoke bombs.

Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

+1
I'm a chemistry set that makes only firecrackers and smoke bombs.

Storm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Storm »

alatar wrote:
Storm wrote:Replying to a post does not constitute anger.
I replied to the post you made about dying to Wylan, and you said I was angry for replying.. Make up your mind.. :lol:
Can you quote where I said or implied you were angry? Here you go again making stuff up again to make yourselves look better. :lol:

Dupre[THG]

Post by Dupre[THG] »

its not hard ive killed storms tamer plenty just summon daemons....
Lord Dupre , Leader Of The Guard
Lord Of Trinsic.

Storm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Storm »

Dupre[THG] wrote:its not hard ive killed storms tamer plenty just summon daemons....
plenty = one

Another chronic liar :lol:

Dupre[THG]

Post by Dupre[THG] »

no your mistaken, im pretty sure ive killed your tamer at least 10 time and red at least 3 times. oh and you were house hiding with pets :(
Lord Of Trinsic.

Storm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Storm »

Dupre[THG] wrote:no your mistaken, im pretty sure ive killed your tamer at least 10 time and red at least 3 times. oh and you were house hiding with pets :(
Problems counting from 1 to 10?

That's alright, I looted your castle.

Dupre[THG]

Post by Dupre[THG] »

are you proud? what did you get most valuable item was like what a yew style table lol....
Lord Of Trinsic.

Storm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Storm »

Dupre[THG] wrote:are you proud? what did you get most valuable item was like what a yew style table lol....
*shrug*

I think the best was a chest full of reflect/invis/tele jewelry.

Pretty crappy altogether, but oh well - it made you mad.