About Ready to Dump this Server

Topics related to Second Age
xevec
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: About Ready to Dump this Server

Post by xevec »

So one thing I've never understood about this server is why there is so little organization amongst "non pks". Clearly many of you are having the same problem why don't you join up together instead of being picked off one at a time?

The oOo

Post by The oOo »

Light Shade wrote:I am going to let you in on a little secret, there are guides on the forums that...when used...make it nearly impossible to die unless you choose to stand and fight, are AFK, or are hardly paying a bit of attention.

Granted, if you want to keep playing the game "your way" and not learn the 'tricks of the trade', then by all means, keep dying. Even when I was brand spanking new on this server, I didn't die to PK's simply by having a recall macro, keeping Reflect up, and keeping Reactive Armor up. Toss in the hiding skill for when your EV is working or your provo'd mobs are fighting and its even harder for the PK's to get you. If you're really smart, you'll make a recall/invis macro. You'll search the forums for the guides on how to survive. Then you'll hardly ever die and do quite well.

....or you can keep beating your head against the wall doing the same exact things that keep on getting you killed expecting divine intervention to change something and blame everyone else for your own insanity.

Cheers!

-L/S
^THIS^

Also..it is good to know your enemy, when and where he is.

Not everyone has the luxury of choosing their gaming times but this can be helpful...there are certain times when it is safer to do certain things than at other times...the middle graph "Hourly Avg Clients" is a good reference.

http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Clients
oOOoOoo Ooo Oo OOoOoo oOo

T3h D4ve

Post by T3h D4ve »

Between Lightshade and The ghost, you guys pretty much nailed it.

Timing your hunt/farming helps a lot.
Going out equipped to survive/escape will help and like was mentioned, you won't die if you're looking at the screen.
Even just a basic recall macro using a scroll so it casts that millisecond faster....nevermind trapped pouches so you can actually cast it if you get hit with para...

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

LOL that guy trash barreled his wizard tears on the internet
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

kevin-theidocghost
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by kevin-theidocghost »

You cant dump uosa it was playing u all along we all know uosa is nothing but a player
Timelord wrote:Every single person in the game is out to kill you, loot you and take everything you own at any time.
http://www.twitch.tv/imr4350/

chainsoar

Post by chainsoar »

EVeee wrote:Before you consider writing another word of complaint, take a second to look at forum posts back in 2008/2009. Then take a look through posts from mid 2010 to present and you'll realize that 1) This server wasn't always like this but 2) It has been shitty for the past few years, it got steadily worse, and you're in love with the past. It's gone, never to return here.

I saw a thread a while back that asked what the best thing players ever did on UOSA was. No exaggeration: the best thing I ever did here was quit playing very shortly after a recent comeback. I saved myself from tons of potential useless typing and emotion over playing a broken game and arguing with dummies and the emotionally challenged.

The second best thing I ever did here was record an RPV of quitting, trashbarreling all my loot, and demolishing my main's house (I gave the others away to a friend to prevent IDOC parties). Then sharing it with UO fans across the internet far and wide to spare them the agony of coming here and learning the hard way what hundreds of bitter ex-UOSA players already know. Here it is if you care to watch it: http://www.2shared.com/file/LuF_ccaG/Io ... _1726.html

I'll continue to share that. Staff can move trees and level land here, they can censor posts and ban users here, but they can't do a damn thing about the rest of the internet. Word of mouth built this place, and it can do the opposite as well. Move on and spread the word, Jellico.

Seriously? Don't be mad because you're horrible at this game and take everything too personally. I thought you were an idiot before, now I think you're a complete dribbling moron.
Braden wrote:I was getting ready to type a serious reply to this post until I saw who posted it.
[Uhh] Eo wrote:If there is one thing I am a fan of, it is exploring foreign holes.

keelonzo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by keelonzo »

Just watched the RPV..... BWAHAHAH! What a duche! Good Riddance you fool!

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

EVeee wrote:Before you consider writing another word of complaint, take a second to look at forum posts back in 2008/2009. Then take a look through posts from mid 2010 to present and you'll realize that 1) This server wasn't always like this but 2) It has been shitty for the past few years, it got steadily worse, and you're in love with the past. It's gone, never to return here.

I saw a thread a while back that asked what the best thing players ever did on UOSA was. No exaggeration: the best thing I ever did here was quit playing very shortly after a recent comeback. I saved myself from tons of potential useless typing and emotion over playing a broken game and arguing with dummies and the emotionally challenged.

The second best thing I ever did here was record an RPV of quitting, trashbarreling all my loot, and demolishing my main's house (I gave the others away to a friend to prevent IDOC parties). Then sharing it with UO fans across the internet far and wide to spare them the agony of coming here and learning the hard way what hundreds of bitter ex-UOSA players already know. Here it is if you care to watch it: http://www.2shared.com/file/LuF_ccaG/Io ... _1726.html

I'll continue to share that. Staff can move trees and level land here, they can censor posts and ban users here, but they can't do a damn thing about the rest of the internet. Word of mouth built this place, and it can do the opposite as well. Move on and spread the word, Jellico.
Wow. Seek the sunshine bro.

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

Hi. I'm here for the #gangbang

Galendae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Galendae »

Serious Butt hurt here.

prosonic
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by prosonic »

when i started i would get pked nightly dam sui juris would come knocking at my small lol, my first day i got double jumped in minoc mines it happens

assume every player is a pk, if you cant fight use a table/stool drop macro to buy time to fire off a recall macro

just remember revenge is best served cold
[22:41:17] <Braden> Prosonic: If you get drunk and cause trouble here, I am banning ian for life.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

prosonic wrote:when i started i would get pked nightly dam sui juris would come knocking at my small lol, my first day i got double jumped in minoc mines it happens

assume every player is a pk, if you cant fight use a table/stool drop macro to buy time to fire off a recall macro

just remember revenge is best served cold
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008............... tell us about your war stories grandpa!
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

EVeee wrote:whine whine whine
I actually watched this RPV.

lol, "veteran"

You were poor and trash barreled junk. Good riddance.

Downs

Post by Downs »

EVeee wrote:STAFF DIDNT LISTEN TO CHANGES I WANTED MADE SO I DELETED ALL MY HAY AND GUARDING ARMOR THAT I COLLECTED! I ALSO MADE MACROS FOR EVERY ACTION THAT COULD BE DONE THROUGH HOT KEYS!

that rvp was hilarious. I can't believe he bothered recording 20 mins of him throwing out garbage that most people would let decay anyways, then dropped a small that wouldn't sell above deed price.
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!