Nice Vesper Spot (free)

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Roden

Nice Vesper Spot (free)

Post by Roden »

Gonna redeed spot this as it's surplus to requirements, love Vesper but looking for something bigger in future. Make sure you place it away from the tree towards the coast otherwise it looks like crap.

Apocalypse

Re: Nice Vesper Spot (free)

Post by Apocalypse »

That keep next door used to be mine. Loved that neighborhood. Awesome spot!

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

This is a castle blocker.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

Capitalist wrote:This is a castle blocker.
I'd have to go check again, but not sure this is true. I paced off the area back when I owned the keep and I seem to recall thinking a castle wouldn't fit. I think there's some uneven ground behind the keep that prevents it or something. Or maybe it was trees/water location that prevented it... But I don't recall for sure.

*edit*

Just checked it out. Vega may be correct. The tower would have to be removed (and of course the keep), but it may just barely fit a castle. Questionable ground (sloped tiles) near the water that I'm just not sure about.
Last edited by Apocalypse on Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Roden

Post by Roden »

Yeah it's a really nice spot for chilling out on the coast with a fisher. But I wanted something closer to town.

No idea about castle blocker. Did anyone grab it yet? :P I left some fish steaks and boots out there. :)

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

It fits a castle. Casey just has to buy the tower.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

Roden

Post by Roden »

Hmmm, were you not selling the tower just awhile ago? Because I remember placing that small with the view to get the tower later possibly (but didn't really have the funds for immediate transfer). Major fuck up by everyone? :P Or some calculated stuff going on I shouldn't be commenting on haha.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I like Casey, but she's inactive so that keep will never be a castle.

Return to “Housing”