Detect Hidden Macro/Trapped Boxes

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Draconian

Detect Hidden Macro/Trapped Boxes

Post by Draconian »

I have a few characters I want to GM Detect hidden with, and am looking for someone with either of these:

a.) a large stack of trapped boxes at their house that I can use for a few hours to macro. I will need to be inside your house, so if you're like me and don't mind visitors - please message me.

or

b.) 20 - 40 trapped boxes, chests, crates - whatever - that I can buy from you so I can make my own "Detect Hidden Macro Area". Please send prices and availability. I would like to do this tonight if at all possible!

Thanks,
Drac :D

Apocalypse

Re: Detect Hidden Macro/Trapped Boxes

Post by Apocalypse »

Is that necessary? My bro GM'd detect hidden on one of his characters and I think he just used the skill and clicked on the ground (near a bank). I don't think he did any crazy macro with boxes. But I could be wrong.

SteelReserve

Post by SteelReserve »

Apocalypse wrote:Is that necessary? My bro GM'd detect hidden on one of his characters and I think he just used the skill and clicked on the ground (near a bank). I don't think he did any crazy macro with boxes. But I could be wrong.

You're Right Apocalypse. Just go to West Brit bank and macro detect Hidden, (make sure to have only nub items on you) there are always People Macroing Hiding at just about any time of day.

CaffeinE

Post by CaffeinE »

If you train it with the trapped boxes in a house your not friended to then you can GM detect super fast because you get 40 skill checks every time you use the skill. But it still goes pretty slow till about 60 then it skyrockets.

I have like 12 boxes you can buy if you want from the last times I GMed

Soma
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Soma »

CaffeinE wrote:If you train it with the trapped boxes in a house your not friended to then you can GM detect super fast because you get 40 skill checks every time you use the skill. But it still goes pretty slow till about 60 then it skyrockets.

I have like 12 boxes you can buy if you want from the last times I GMed
Yep, that's correct, I went from 51.4 -> 95 in about 15 minutes, the more boxes, the faster the gains.
Please choose a more appropriate signature.

Return to “Other”