Moderator: Trade Moderators

Emforcer92

4 x IDOC close to Sacrifice

Post by Emforcer92 »

1 Tower with Loot
3 Empty Houses
all IDOC at once

Tons of PK ... Have Fun!

Sengo Muramasa 千子 村正 Armory at Trinny Stone Vendors!
GM Armor (many Colors), GM Weapons, GM Bows, Arrows/Bolts

Click>Trinny Stone Vendors
@ Trinsic Moongate

Capitalist

Re: 4 x IDOC close to Sacrifice

Post by Capitalist »

you're a piece of shit
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

Vega wrote:you're a piece of shit
lmao
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

Hydroxide
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hydroxide »

I have felt that very same rage.. I feel for ya, Vega.

Log out. Take a deep breath. Relax. Have a drink.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I'm not mad. I'm simply stating what he is. He died in a 3v3 from what I saw, and now he's crying about it.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Nice goddamn tower, too bad I'm on vacation
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

Those went idoc 2 weeks ago and all got refreshed. Not saying they won't fall, just saying be prepared for a refresh.

crazy0021
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by crazy0021 »

thinking the same thing this happen a month ago same thing happen

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Apocalypse wrote:Those went idoc 2 weeks ago and all got refreshed. Not saying they won't fall, just saying be prepared for a refresh.
Actually it's happened 9x in a row.

crazy0021
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by crazy0021 »

hope he forget this time what a ahole lol

crazy0021
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by crazy0021 »

they are like new again

Naljier

Post by Naljier »

all over now cept the cryin

Metastasis

Post by Metastasis »

Pics or it didn't get refreshed ;)

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

this is why I don't idoc.
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

Bauhaus

Post by Bauhaus »

I think I've been had worst of all of you guys about these IDOCs.

I will tell you my little story about it.

As you know I'm a new player and desperate for a big house, since I got 13 alts under one roof (a small house) and it's just... full. So I had to have a big house since I'm too old to have multiple small houses and wander around with my alts here and there. I just need one big house (like an L shape) to get all my alts in and settle down.

Anyway, before I give out all my money to buy an L-shape from the market (they are very expenssive), I decided to grab my scout and search around for an IDOC. Soon enough I found these 4 IDOCs. I thought to myself, maybe I get lucky and at least grab one of those L-shapes (I knew I didn't have much chances to get a spot on the tower with all those pro's around). Since this was my first big IDOC (I only had experience from a small house idoc-ing so far), I knew I had to make twice the effort...

Now here starts my little adventure.

I found the houses when they were "greatly worn". So needless to say, since I wanted to find the exact "IDOC" timer, so I knew the exact time of them collapsing, I camped the damn place day-night with a ghost for 2,5 days, checking them signs with a scout every 1 hour round the clock 24/7...

At first things were fine, only a couple of random guys showing up checking the signs. I make sure I never run onto them so I don't alarm them of my presence letting them think they are the only ones knowing of this location (so maybe they are more lossen up when the time comes...). My scout always recalls in checking signs after they are all come and gone, no contact so far. All's well...

Then once they went IDOC, I spoted 2 PKs..then 4 PKs.... so I started to wonder wth I'm gonna do about those PKers, one new guy, no invis, etc items. So I make a plan, I grab my tamer and go out and tame 10 dragons. I thought, I'd have more chances with 10 dragons with me Vs those Pkers, to at least grab a spot on the L-shapes till my dragons' gone (gate'd and whatnot) or my tamer dies...

Then I spotted packs of blues, fighting the packs of PKers and what not, a bunch of ghosts monitoring, stealthers all over etc...

So I make new plan. Since I knew the exact timer of them collapsing due to my previous 2,5 days camping, I make a plan to release 40 dragons in various spots (I had 6-7 marked runes) around the area (so they are harder to be gated out) 5 to 10 mins before them houses collapsing and while PKers and blues get a little busy with them dragons, maybe I've had a chance to grab a spot with my stealthers.

So, I make arrangements of my 3 accounts, who would be decoys, who will PvP and who will try to grab spots (I also have 3 stealthers as said above, who would try place the houses stealthed and safe from all those PKs/blues as well as my own released dragons).

I re-arrange my 2x L-shape deeds and 3-4 small house deeds in various alts in various accounts. Set the alarm for 4 hours after (I got exhausted from the effort and needed a little sleep). I wake up and check my ghost. I see most of them gone. At first I thought cool, given the time, they most went to bed (2 hours before server restart, it was logical). - Little did I know.....-

So I make my last plans, get ready, 40 dragons in place in secret location, etc. I bring my scout, for one last check, to also track the stealthers and un-hide them, ready for the dragon swarm...
I spot a couple (obviously they fell asleep...) and a ghost here and there........and as I am ready to make my move... I check the signs one more time...

"house is slightly worn"..

WTF??????????????????????

oh noooooooooo!!!!!

PS: WTS 40x dragons lol
Last edited by Bauhaus on Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.