Ranger armor gloves: 300k

Champion of Virtue sash: 500k

Water: 1 mill

Newbied key: 1 mill

blessed 1899 sandals: 900k

blessed 902 sandals: 665k

large vaser: 433k

singing ball: 4.2 mill

Vega @ IRC / Capitalist @ Forums. PM here, IRC, or post.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Capitalist

Re: Big Lot

Post by Capitalist »

^
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

Dyne

Post by Dyne »

nice list of stuff, do you haggle/trade like a pawnbroker?

TjPlusMinus

Post by TjPlusMinus »

over priced of course .. but guy makes his money

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Black dye tub is goneeee

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

Capitalist wrote:Blue heater shield commemorating the emergance of Shal'Etar: keep deed

Green kite shield remember Shal'Etar's defeat: 384k
Dude, your OWN rares guide lists the value of these at 150-450k. Just sayin'. :wink:

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

Just pointing out that one of your threads appears to be in error... Also, I'd say supply/demand on these items probably hasn't fluctuated that much since you posted that guide a couple weeks ago.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

No error. My guide is a rares guide, unbiased. My sales are my sales, completely biased. The two aren't correlated in regards to supply and demand either, unless it's an item that is no longer acquirable. Oh... wait... this is one of those items.

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

If there's no error then one or both of the threads are intentional manipulation of the market and/or misrepresentation of value. Not that I'm shedding any light on anything everyone didn't already know. Just saying this is the most obvious I've seen you be about it. You're usually a little more discrete. Poor show. ;)

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Apocalypse wrote:If there's no error then one or both of the threads are intentional manipulation of the market and/or misrepresentation of value. Not that I'm shedding any light on anything everyone didn't already know. Just saying this is the most obvious I've seen you be about it. You're usually a little more discrete. Poor show. ;)
Nope. These are rare items, hence the rares section. I don't need to be discrete about things that have regularly received over market value prices since the day I joined this server. Accusing my rares guide of manipulation that I put a lot of work into is disrespectful. Not that I'm shedding any light on anything everyone didn't already know. You're usually a little more discrete. Poor show. ;)

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

Capitalist wrote:Not that I'm shedding any light on anything everyone didn't already know. You're usually a little more discrete. Poor show. ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Right... :roll:

*edit*
Capitalist wrote:Accusing my rares guide of manipulation that I put a lot of work into is disrespectful.
I'm accusing you, not your guide.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Apocalypse wrote:If there's no error then one or both of the threads are intentional manipulation of the market and/or misrepresentation of value.
You have pretty big balls to deny what's in plain text.

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

Please. Semantics.

Here, is this better?

"If there's no error then one or both of the threads are EXAMPLES OF YOUR intentional manipulation of the market and/or misrepresentation of value."

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Your new statement is still accusing the rares guides of being market manipulation. Welp, this was fun?